Rabu, 14 Desember 2011

Why?



Why?
The only word that thought by me is "why"
I'm afraid to answer. I'm a coward. That's why I'm a fool.
This is me. This is who I am. And this is what have been given by God.
This is my life !
Now tell me, what should I do now?
Should I runaway? Should I?
Even if I run, this is my life. STILL my LIFE !
I can't run from my life.
Cause my life is me.
Cause our life just like shadow. It'll go wherever we go.
Even in the dark we couldn't see it, it's still with us.

2 komentar:

  1. Some time we have to run from our life,
    Not for forever
    Just until we understand that we can't run forever.
    Just until we got our brave to face the truth
    :)

    BalasHapus
  2. you're right. maybe i just need a break time till I can see clearly the way to solve my problem. ^^

    salam kenal ya, panggilnya apa nih? egonoki kah? :)

    BalasHapus

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...